create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mommy's Secret

When I came home from the hospital, I had a ton of paperwork, most of which I never even looked at.  I found the website for my formula, signed up for their Strong Moms program and received a coupon for a free photobook from Shutterly.  I uploaded my photos, chose their custom path, which they have greatly improved since my first visit there and created a hard cover keepsake book that I will have to show Aaron when he gets bigger. I paid the shipping costs and had something special for just a few dollars.

When you sign up for a Shutterfly account, you get 50 free prints.  They are amazing quality and you can even add borders and captions and other really neat effects to make them one of kind treasures. I recently got an email for 101 free prints.  What a great gift! 

I purchased invitations for Aaron's 1st birthday party with pictures of him from birth to 11 months and they were amazing. I got so many compliments on them.  You can even have them address them for you! Such a help for any busy Mom.  I wanted to do Thank You cards with a special photo from his party where he's covered in cake and what do you know! I got a code for free cards and voila! 20 cards absolutely FREE!

You can also open a share site for your friends and family to see your photos, and other special events. It's free when you upload photos to Shutterfly.  They never delete your photos, have unlimited storage and also have incredible birth annoucements, wall art, calendars, mugs and other special keepsakes made right from your photos.

But be sure to correct any red eye before you place your order if you want perfect pics.  They don't automatically fix it and the photos will print exactly how they look when you place the order. 

They are affiliated with Pampers and their Gifts to Grow points, which can be redeemed for Shutterfly items.  I got a photo collage for 400 points and only paid the shipping. It is 11 x 14 and turned out amazing!  I've never gotten a bad item from them, but just in case you do, you guessed it! They have a guarantee that if you don't love it, they'll replace it or give you a full refund.  You can't go wrong. And yes, they have special offers for free shipping on purchases of $30 or more and often have sales on their photo books. There are several sizes to choose from and there's even faux leather and other neat cover options. The possibilites are endless...just let your imagination run wild!  And if you're not overly imaginative they even have what they call simple path, where they take the photos you upload and put them in a book for you! What could be easier than that??

This is one truly amazing site and such a special thing for a new Mom to have forever keepsakes of the precious little boy she gets to call her own.  Check 'em out! www.shutterfly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment