create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mommy Moment


While working on some things, I left Aaron alone in his little gated community. It's not as bad as it sounds. He has the entire kitchen and sun room to destroy with Hurricane Aaron, I promise you the little guy is in no way deprived.  After a while, I noticed there was silence coming from the direction I left my climbing paper shredder.  When I went in to check on him, I discovered that he had found a comfy pillow on the floor to curl up with and take his nap.  It was so precious I just had to grab the camera. And I couldn't resist the urge to cover him up.  He stayed there for over 2 hours, happily dreaming of Grandma and playing with angels.  Next time he screams when I put him down for a nap, I'm going to remind myself if given enough time to settle, he will drift off to dreams and peacefully rest without any coaxing from Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment