create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Introduction

After celebrating the big 1st Birthday of my little boy, I realized that so much happens when you blink that without even realizing it, the moments that your heart takes pictures of fade and you're left with a fuzzy blur of precious isms and breath taking seconds that you can't get back. 
He was unplanned, the last thing I expected and the only thing in life I've ever truly wanted.  I went from shock, to fear and through a roller coaster of emotions and feelings that paved the way for something truly special wrapped up in the most perfect little body.  I want a place to record the good, the bad and the spectacular and capture them forever.

Some day, he will read this blog and laugh, cry, die of embarrassment, want to kill me and some day find it a cherished reminder of the love between his mother and the little boy that changed her life and made her a better person just by taking his first breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment