create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Little Chuckle....

While making breakfast for my little man and I this morning, I had to wash a pan to fix his scrambled egg with cheese. I've never been the neatest dish washer (when I actually wash dishes...shhh!!) I accidentally slopped water all over the place, on the sink, down the cabinet, on myself, the floor and ultimately little Aaron. He stood there looking at me with that how could you face and I just had to laugh. I tried to console him by telling him Mommy was wet too but it didn't fly.  He was playing with the water drips on the cabinet, then sat down and was grabbing at the wet spot on his pants. 

I felt so guilty and my heart skipped a beat. More out of pain than anything. I'm thankful it wasn't scalding hot and that he would dry.  I love that little man so much...he makes me so proud. And thankfully after some kisses and yummy scrambled egg, he forgot all about it and all was forgiven!

No comments:

Post a Comment