create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, February 3, 2012

To my sweet baby boy....

Dear Aaron,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you!  I never knew it was possible to love anyone as much I love you.  Because of you, I believe in love at first sight.  The very second I saw your little tiny body on that ultrasound, I was head over heels in love with you.  You changed my life, gave me hope and filled me with a purpose. When your heart rate dropped and they told me you had to come out immediately before something happened to you, I was so scared I would never see or hold you.  When I heard your voice for the first time and saw your tiny precious little face and those gorgeous brown eyes Mommy gave you that are exactly like hers, I knew life as I knew it had changed forever.  I no longer put myself first, the only thing that matters is you.  I would sacrafice everything for you and your happiness.

Mommy has made mistakes in her life that she regrets deeply. I hope some day you can forgive me for what I've done that will effect you.  I trust that God knew what He was doing when He blessed me with you and He sees the whole picture and has all the questions in my heart already answered.  I am not perfect, I lose my patience, I panic and react in ways I wish I didn't.  But Mommy is still a work in progress and she wants so much to be better for you!

There is nothing like your smile, your laughter, cuddles and hugs, kisses (even if they are nothing but slobber at times lol) and sticking our tongues out at each other and laughing our heads off together.  There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. I would go to the ends of the Earth for you.   Aaron Timothy, there is nothing you could ever do that would or could ever make me stop loving you!  I may not always like what you do but I will forever and always love you!  When you need me I will be there for you.  And when I can't be there, God will be!  Trust in Him, live your life devoted to Him and when this life is over..... we will meet at The Pearly Gates to greet your Grandma Virginia and be together the way we always were meant to be. 

With all my heart and every drop of love it could possibly contain,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment